Friday, March 15, 2013

Sping Break and 10 years of Us!

It has been a busy last few days! We have been touring schools and going to public school meetings to hopefully decide where Jesstine will be attending school next year. More on that another time. Today we had a busy morning but after lunch, we started Spring Break off right! The weather is BEAUTIFUL here! It is nearly 80 out, but it feels SO nice! Keep in mind just a few weeks ago I was posting about the Blizzard of Oz and Snowmagedon! It did throw me for a bit of a loop though. We are headed to the Dallas area for a quick Spring break trip and the kids don't have ANY shorts that fit them! I will have to remedy that at least partially because it is no fun to wear pants in 80 degree weather! (I know this from experience as this is all that I have to wear also!) Here are a few pictures of the kids having fun in the sun!

This one spent MOST of the time complaining about the bugs...It may be a LONG spring/summer!

He loves to swing, but only as long as he thinks he is kicking you and making you fall backward in (fake) pain!

"I am so OVER this pink swing Mom!"

Enjoying the playhouse (including the pool toys left in there from last summer!).

He spent a lot of time trying to figure out this slide!

It is hard to believe, but ten years ago today this little family began! Ten years ago today, we said our vows and became husband and wife in front of our family and friends. Ten years! I have something in the works for Stephen. It may not be completed today, but hopefully I can post about it soon! The traditional gift is tin or aluminum. Not a lot to work with unless I buy him a case of pop! We had planned to go on a short vacation sans kids, but our childcare provider had to bow out. So we are instead taking a family trip and plan to take a couple trip in the summer! Here is a little flashback for you:

Me MANY pounds lighter! :-)

Flower girl, Emily and ring bearer, Dylan.

Groom and his best man brother, Seth.

The gentlemen of the wedding party including ushers, groomsmen and ring bearer.

Bridesmaids. (Sister, Grace, Sister-in-love-to-be, Jenni, sister, Ola.)

Candle lighters: my younger brother, Greg and my cousin, Adrienne.

Mother and daughter.

Three generations!

My family.

Sisters (Left, Grace; Right, Ola.)

My brothers (Left, Billie; Right, Greg).

Stephen and one of the two minsiters involved in marrying us. He was also kind of a guy we went to a lot for accountability and such! Miss you Matt!

The cake! (There was a groom's cake that was the Dallas Cowboys' football field).

Big bro walked me down the aisle in his dress blues!

Me jamming the ring on his already jammed finger!

THE kiss!

Man and wife!

The rings.

The bridal party.

My beloved (albeit a Lemon!) VW beetle!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment