Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dandy!!!

Well, another week has gone by! We are still here and still healthy! Just returned from a trip to Lego City the OTHER Hutchinses' house! Was a fun weekend! Ian and I had some good bonding time with some legos! I have always wanted to build with Legos but never have been given the opportunity. So the kids were all playing in the game room and I spotted a box of legos on the top shelf that had yet to be assembled. I sat down and got to work. Ian came in and decided to help! It was a blast! So we kept going with the legos that Grandmom had just brought him for his birthday!!! All told we built a house (complete with working garage door, basketball goal, and EVEN a lawn mower), hospital, ambulance, medical helicopter, fire truck, burning building, and a truck with a trailer for some dirt bikes. So.much.fun!

So, this week, Jesstine had her last dance class of the month and got to do a tap routine for us! We were told that the routine was to a patriotic song, so we could dress her up in red, white, and blue if we wanted. So, we did! She was the.only.one. :-( She didn't seem to care, but I wondered if it was a little silly of me! You can tell she acts WAY different in class with me there in the room than with me behind the glass! Anywho, here is the result:


Yankee Doodle Dandy!

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments:

Post a Comment