Saturday, July 13, 2013

Remembering

My facebook status on Thursday read, "Six years ago today, I became a mommy! I also went home with empty arms because we brought our firstborn into the world sleeping. I am grateful for the opportunity to be the person who knew her best, but still grieve the things I never knew about her; her eye color, her personality, her voice, her likes/dislikes, and the smell of her baby breath. The pain comes in waves and nothing like the first day or the day we laid her to rest. Today I rejoice and celebrate that she was our daughter and because of Christ sacrificing his life, she has a home in glory and I will see her again one day! I love you to the moon and back Babe B. Hutchins!"
And Thursday, we remembered our firstborn!

A traditional pink heart balloon to stay next to her flower urn.

Six pink balloons for her sixth birthday!

Released into the sky! Can you find them all?

Here is some help!

Not quite the party pictures I had hoped for! But it is what it is!

Happy birthday to our sweet firstborn, Babe B.!!!


In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment