Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Finally Did It

I cut Emmitt's hair yesterday. I was SO tired of cleaning his hair after EVERY meal! It was SO long and thick in the back and wispy on top. I just finally did it! It turned out fine! I just need to track down a good trimmer for the edges!!! I put a towel down under a stool in front of the TV downstairs. He watched "Partysaurus Rex." He didn't have any problems at all sitting still!! I forgot to take some before pictures, but I looked through some for the last few months and came up with some. I did save his hair in a baggie and taped it to his baby book!
Before.

After.

Emmitt and I have been busy the last few days since Jesstine has been in school most of the morning. Monday I mostly did laundry and he played. Tuesday we ran some errands and played a little before we picked up Jesstine. Today we went for a bike ride and then to the zoo!!! It was great to spend time with just Emmitt! It is great that he is older now and we can do more than just stay home and play. He gets to where he will beg to go bye bye! Here are a few pictures from our adventures today!

Bike ride

Such a big boy! We didn't even take a stroller to the zoo this morning!

Penguins are ALWAYS a favorite!

Amphibians and reptiles are a close second. He doesn't like the snakes close up though!! 

Where's the frog Emmitt? DEHHDIZZZZ!

Guess what?! Hippo butt!

Meerkat Manor.

His best orangutan impression.

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment