Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend and More!

It has been a busy weekend, but I have rather enjoyed spending it with my family!!! Here are some pictures of the weekend!

We started the weekend out with a date! Our first in two months!!! It was great!

Untitled
Giving his best Granddad impression. 




We chose to go to a habachi grill for dinner. I was taking a picture and the chef had to somewhat photobomb!


Saturday was a day for errands and after the kids napped, we went with my parents to the cemetary where my grandparents are buried. Jesstine has always loved the "funny trees." This year, Emmitt was aware enough to notice them! They played an impromptu game of hide and seek!




Sunday we had church and then afterward we ended up going to my cousin's house for a family get together. I started walking in the mornings. It has been rainy here. The sky was beautiful on my walk!

Untitled

Today, the plan was to FINALLY set up the sandbox! A while back (around Mother's Day), I had a sandbox made for the kids by someone I knew from HS. It was a pretty nice sandbox! We added some handles to it and some wood blocks to strengthen the seats on it. And today we picked up the sand and Stephen put it in the sandbox! The kids were stoked! But FIRST, we had breakfast at Chickfila!

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_5383

IMG_5390
Sandy toddler toes!

IMG_5391
Sandy first grader toes!

IMG_5400
Sandy pretend toes!

IMG_5392

IMG_5398
Sand mermaid!

Later that day, we went out to decorate Babe B.'s grave with some new flowers and some "spin wheels" (pinwheels) from the kids! Sandra made a wonderful pot of flowers with a little brunette fairy and a ladybug in it. There was already a set of flowers there and I assume they were from Jerry.

Untitled


Untitled
The only way to sort of get my kids all in one picture!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment