Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"And Wuv, twue wuv..."

Was cleaning up after dinner while Jesstine was eating her dessert at the table. She said, "Mommy, how old do I have to be to get married?" I replied, "Well, age doesn't matter TOO much, but really you should probably be 20 or so. The important thing is that you marry a Godly man and marry someone who treats you how you should be treated!" Jesstine: "And then I can have babies?" Me (chuckling a little: "Yea, when you are married." Jesstine: "Okay, then...I will marry...Uncle Seth!" LOL Took everything in me not to laugh so hard! Me: "Well, you can't marry Uncle Seth. He is already married to Aunt Jenni." Jesstine: "Okay, how 'bout Daddy?".... :-) Love my little girl! Hope she doesn't rush into things!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment