Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun With Cousins and Halloween

Be prepared for a post with lots of cuteness. I have some new favorite pictures of both Emmitt and Jesstine in this post! See if you can guess which ones they are!

First off, we went to see the Hutchins cousins (and Seth and Jenni) this weekend. I tried desperately to post from my phone, but it didn't work! Oh well! It is probably less work doing it this way! We started out just hanging out with Seth, Ian and Connor while Jenni and Noah were at the Halloween dance at the elementary school. Then we got up the next morning and Jenni made a fabulous breakfast for us. We horked it down and then went to Ian's soccer game (Noah's was earlier in the morning, but it was just too cold for the younger ones and us moms to go). Then it was time for a quick lunch and naps. After that we went to a local pumpkin patch followed by a bonfire/hayride in the middle of a cow pasture (sounds less than glamorous, but was actually very fun)!

Ian giving Emmitt a spin in the Cozy Coupe!
Big sis helping out!

My sweet baby boy!

Ian's soccer game was very uplifting! WHEE!!!!

I LOVE my little Charlie Brown!

Hey, is that Stephanie from Lazy Town?!

(This looked a whole lot better on my phone! Oh, well! What do you expect with a night time picture?)

Playing in the Harry Potter closet under the stairs!

Tired boy munching some grub!

On Friday morning, Emmitt and I went trick-or-treating with PAT (Parents As Teachers). It was the first time he had worn his Charlie Brown costume. After returning from the cousins' house, we made it just in time to join Jesstine's BFF, Kylie, for some trunk-or-treating at the church Kylie and her parents attend.







And last but not least, this little guy turns one year old in just two weeks! Jenni was asking a few weeks ago what he wanted for his birthday. I told her I really didn't know! I am having a difficult enough time finding something for him. I did tell her that I had been searching for the Elmo Plane ride on toy that she had for her boys because he is right at the right age. So, she sent it home with us! He was happy with it (and Jesstine is too) as you can see!


We have our church trunk-or-treat on Wednesday. We also plan to stop by my mom's and Stephen's mom's house as well! So stay tuned for more appearances from Charlie Brown and Stephanie!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment