Monday, February 4, 2013

Pickin' and Grinin'

We have had a mostly good week. It was productive. We are mostly healthy! I spent a lot of the week calling private schools for information for Kindergarten next year. Stephen worked a lot. Jesstine had a big week at school and Emmitt got to show off his vocabulary to his parent educator from Parents As Teachers. Here are a few (very few) pictures.

Blue Steel! (See "Zoolander.")

Pickin': In student teaching, I learned a little bit of guitar. Wasn't ever really good at it. I guess my hands are too small and fingers too short. Can't play an F chord at all! Well, I have been working to find some things to get my 5th graders more interested in music class. I thought I would work up a song and play it at the beginning when I open the floor up to "something positive."

And of course, grinin': He says, "CHEESE!!!"

In Him,
The Hutchins Family




No comments:

Post a Comment