Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Much Fun!!

As I mentioned, we had a bunch of snow and is was still falling over night and into this morning. There was a break in the snow though right after the kids' naps, so we went out to build the first snowman of the season! So without further adieu, the pictures, starting with two of my favorite!


The slide that only gets used when it has snow on it! :-)

(Funny side note about the snow man. Jesstine had not been well versed in the art of snowball making yet. She brought me a little ball of snow about the size of a golf ball and said she had made the head for the snowman. I chuckled and let her put it on the very top. I saved the snowman from having a shrunken head. Later I had to remove the hat, gloves and scarves so they wouldn't blow away in the wind. The snowman looked like he had a goose egg on his head!)

Walking made him mad. Crawling was more work and his glove kept falling off, but he was happier with crawling.

What now, Mom?

Peek-a-boo!!!

My glub (glove) came off again!




Snow angel.

MY snow angel!

Walking isn't so bad after all!

Teaching the young one the art of snowball making.

The young one teaching the teacher in proper snowball throwing techniques!

Snowball fight insues!


Hello Snowman!

I don't want to go in yet!

Later that night the kids enjoyed some Mac-n-cheese and us adults had some yummy Chicken and Dumplings!

This morning on more than one occasion, Emmitt has brought his shoes to me and said, "No!" (snow).

Stay warm!
In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment