Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Long Time

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything! It has been a busy week. This week, Stephen was gone to Sunnyvale, CA. I was home with the kids by myself. It was okay for the most part. I even was ambitious and had the carpets cleaned! So, what have we been up to? Here you go:

This boy is SO funny!

Emmitt and I have been enjoying some one-on-one time lately. With Jesstine going to school in the mornings and my schedule changing to the end of the week, we get a LOT of time to ourselves! 

Reading. I LOVE all of the bright colors in this picture!

Nighttime without Daddy had to have been the hardest. The kids usually get hyper at about 5 and don't stop until they are in bed. There has been a LOT of naughtiness in the past few days. I finished bathing Emmitt the other night and went to check on Jesstine who was showering in my shower. I came out and he was GONE!! I started to panic, but heard giggles when I called his name. He had been under my bed, the little Chimrod!


And he really enjoyed the carpets after I got them cleaned. They were still a little damp, so these were all over:


Emmitt Was Here!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment