Friday, May 25, 2012

ABC Drumming in Bathing Suits With Charlie Brown

Okay, so I have been trying to put as much of what is being posted in the title in some capacity. It makes for some very interesting post titles, plus it is MUCH easier to go back and find exactly what I am looking for later on because the description is right there in the title! :-) So without further adieu, here is, "ABC Drumming in Bathing Suits With Charlie Brown!"

We visited the Bixby Hutchins clan last weekend. Jesstine had fun showing off her new bathing suit for Aunt Jenni, and playing the drums in said suit while singing the ABC's in the style of her Fisher Price door (with "la la las" at the end). WHEW!! That's a mouthful!

Since Emmitt was about 3 months old, I have been tempted to dress him as Charlie Brown. He just has the perfect round, bald head! So, I started to browse the internet and was jokingly telling my friends on Facebook. One of my friends (and neighbor) came through! She has a cousin who dressed her 18 month-old as Charlie Brown. She asked for the shirt and loaned it to me! I put it him today because it looked a little small....Glad I did! It won't make it to Halloween! So, here is OUR Charlie Brown.

 Pretty close, even down to the expression! Hehe!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment