Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where We Left Off

Welcome to the new blog! Here is the post I was getting ready to post on the previous blog before I figured out my picture quota was shot. I don't have much to add other than pictures and some descriptions, so hopefully this will tide you over until I finish converting everything over to the new address!


My big boy all dressed like a beach bum for church.


My grandpa Woodson used to wear overalls all of the time! It was something that we all lovingly remember. I found these at a consignment sale recently and couldn't pass them up! Rumor has it that Stephen and his brother wore this kind a LOT as well!


Some more sibling love!


Lately Emmitt has demanded to eat when we eat. Sometimes he gets so fussy that I have to try everything to get him to settle down. This particular night I let him drink what was left of my water. He thought it was great!


It looks like we have another Elmo loving baby!


He is starting to hold his own bottle more often.


We had a playdate with Jesstine's best friend and her little brother, Carter. Carter found the Sheriff Woody costume.


They all had to pose in their dress up clothes.


Carter came in close for a close up!


While the girls had a royal chat in the bathroom!

The best I could get of all of them with smiles. Look how much Emmitt loves Kylie too!!


The kids and I took a quick trip down to my sister's house to help with the kids and see her for the first time since Thanksgiving. Here Emmitt is giving Daddy some love pats one last time before we leave!


The kids slept with me.


Charis and Jesstine were watching "Chipwrecked" while I packed the van up to leave. They got cold so I put a blanket on them! They loved playing together.


And last but not least, Emmitt has recently started to use the pincher grasp (with his thumb and forefinger). So I introduced him to the wonderful world of Gerber puffs. He was SO excited! He didn't do too well with them the first time, but tonight he did MUCH better!

Again, thanks for helping us make the switch! If there is a way for me to use the old address, I will. Until then check here for updates!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment