Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Year of Emmitt

One year ago today, at 12:41 PM, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! I didn't know how much my life would change for the better with a boy! I was a little worried about having a boy. I didn't know how much fun it could be!

Here is the life of Emmitt in pictures. Hopefully soon, I will be adding some stats on what he is doing, how much he weighs and how long he is.

The pictures on the left were taken right before we started inducing. The ones on the right were taken a few days after Emmitt was born.

Some pictures from the hospital.

This picture is bittersweet. There are characteristics to this day that remind me SO much of Babe B. I have a shot almost identical to this of my Babe B.'s ear and hair. 

Love at first sight!


First smile to be captured on camera.
First Christmas and first soccer ball (notably his favorite one to this day)!

First illness which turned out to also be his first hospital stay!



First Easter.


First vacation.


And last, but certainly not least, the 12 month chair pictures! These were WAY more difficult to take! He was NOT having it!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment