Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Well, Baby.

Just a quick update. Today was Emmitt's well baby visit for his 1 year checkup. I also got a flu shot for him and myself. It went pretty well. Here are his stats: He weighed 22 lbs. 11 oz. which is in the 71% (surprised me; I thought he was closer to 25 by how difficult it is to carry him lately); He is 29.5 inches in length which is the 35% (a shorty like his mommy); and his head was 18.8 in. in circumference which is the 90% (again surprised because this stat was never put into percentile terms for me before, but happy to have it!). And here are a few pictures...taken BEFORE the shots!


Playing like he doesn't have a care in the world.

SUPER BABY (notice his cape)! Ready to take the shots head on!

I say this often, but I am pretty sure he is teething. He has been fairly inconsolable over the last few nights. Three nights in the past week he has screamed and the only thing that helps to get him back to sleep is a bottle. Wonder how well that will work here pretty soon when we switch to whole milk.....

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment