Saturday, July 7, 2012

Growing Up

It has really been hitting me hard for several days now. The further out from losing Babe B., the more I am able to forget (although not fully) about it. I still think of her at LEAST one time a day, but it doesn't seem as hard as it was even just one year ago. I don't like that thinking of her means mostly bad things. It has been hitting me hard lately though. She would be 5 years old on Wednesday! It will be bittersweet because it is also Emmitt's 8 month birthday! He is growing so fast and thinking of how I don't get to have those milestone moments with Babe B. makes me enjoy the milestones of my last baby even more! Here is just a SMALL taste of what is to come for Emmitt's 8 month update....


In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment