Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hell On Knees and Elbows

Because technically he isn't "hell on wheels".......YET! As you know, Emmitt started his army crawl a few days ago (or as my brother and step brother, who are joining the Marines soon, have dubbed it, the "Marine Crawl). This child is.in.to.EVERYTHING!!! I am now spending a better part of my day pondering how to keep him out of the dining room and kitchen while sweeping my finger around his mouth for all of the things I don't notice that he has stuck in there nor ever thought to take off of the floor because Jesstine was NEVER like that! I am not exaggerating there! She just didn't do stuff like that. Not to mention my living room constantly looks as though a tornado has been through it! And of course he enjoys EVERY minute of it! See for yourself:

(Where's Waldo in all this mess?!)

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment