Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Day of Pre K

A couple of weeks ago, Jesstine finished her last day of preschool! She has grown so much this year! They celebrated with an ice cream party and Mommy and Emmitt got to join!

Here is the picture we took on her last day!

 Ice cream with her buddy, Carsyn.

 With her teachers, Mrs. McCalla (same teacher as last year) and Mrs. Webb!

 The whole gang (plus a few siblings).

 And I thought it was hard just to get my two to smile and look at me at the same time when I take their picture! Jackson is hiding behind the girl next to Jesstine.

 Last hugs!

 A parting gift (this is Morgan and she and Jesstine share the SAME EXACT birthday). 

A little bit of a comparison picture.

I had to scramble to put these together as appreciation gifts for Jesstine's teachers. I ordered some personalized stamps for them, but they didn't come in time. So I threw these together and found a PDF with these cute tags on Pinterest Then my printer wouldn't work!! It was a mess and I was late, but made it and the teachers really appreciated their cups (I put some instant pink lemonade and iced tea Crystal Lite packets in them as well).

So, I think I have figured out the picture thing at least for now. I have some more storage on my google account since I got google plus and I opened a NEW photobucket account for when my current one gets full. I will hopefully be weeding out some of the photos on the old one too that are not useful on the blog and use it exclusively for the blog! 

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment