Monday, May 27, 2013

Silence

I know I have been quiet on the blog. There are a couple of reasons, but mostly...a year after switching to a new blog....I am yet again out of space to store photos. I am at a loss as to what to do. I do this mainly for myself to look back, so if I could find a way to save these memories easily electronically, I wouldn't be opposed to going back and deleting stuff as I post new stuff. The problem is, I don't know of an easy, inexpensive, trustworthy way to do it! I follow quite a few blogs and at least 4-5 of them are done by photographers. I am curious to know where they store their photos that they post on the blogs and if they pay to store them, how much it takes.

Needless to say, we have been doing fine. We celebrated Jesstine's last day of preschool almost two weeks ago. I finished teaching on Tuesday but had to return for a work day on Thursday. We decorated graves for Memorial day at the cemetery where my grandparents are located and for Babe B. Other than that, we have just been chillin'. Jesstine had ANOTHER puke bug a while back. :-( That would make our 4th one in 6 months! She had three of them! My sister lives in Moore and was in the direct path of the tornado. Her husband had the foresight to stay home (he works far north of where they live) and got the older two children out of school before the tornado came through. My sister works across the interstate from home though. She was relocated to a different school and it was further away from where her youngest daughter goes to school. She was able to reunite with her daughter fairly quickly. Then she spent 5 hours trying to get home to her husband and older children, only to be told (after parking and walking two miles with her 4 year-old in tow) she wasn't allowed back to her neighborhood. She was able to find a place to stay and reunite with her family midday the next day. We went down to give her gift cards and cash donations, but it was a fast trip! Their house is fine and they were able to go back home the night we came to visit. They had to boil their water for a while. One of my nephew's friends wasn't quite as lucky. He lost his life in one of the elementary schools that was pretty much decimated. Other than that, we are trying to enjoy the summer! I kept thinking I would get something accomplished, but with two little ones at my feet all day every day and little motivation, it has been much harder than I anticipated. So, I just go with it and enjoy being with those little ones! If I ever get this blog picture thing figured out, you may hear more from me! I have so much to share in pictures that words just don't do justice for! Feel free to leave ideas for my problem in the comment section! I may just attempt to use another email address until I can't do anything more!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment