Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Emmitt and Animals

I want to start by saying, blogging may or may not be easier now with a smartphone. Stephen got a promotion at work and fortunately as part of that he also got a smart phone. That also meant I got one. It is much easier to post video. We will see about everything else! 

Now on to the blog post. I have noticed lately that Emmitt loves animals. When he is close to Grandmom's cats, he starts talking in a sing songy voice and squeals with delight. Lately it has been with more than just Grandmom's cats. Case in point, this video clip. We webt to Walmart and Jesstine wanted to see the fish before we left. I decided to hold Emmitt up just to see what he would do. This is the result.

I think at some point in a past post, I mentioned possibly having pictures of Jesstine's meet your teacher night. Well, I brought the camera and forgot to take it inside! So hopefully we will get some good pictures of her first day of school tomorrow. Daddy can't make it, so we may even have some for her second day as well! Stay tuned for big things to come!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment