Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Football, Teeth and Tiny Lectures

It's that time of year again! Let the brainwashing begin! I decided that Emmitt needed some football pacis to go with his Cowboys gear. So I searched the west side of the city for some. Finally found some at the last store I stopped at! Here are they guys and Emmitt with his new paci.


"Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?"

He really likes the top of the stairs too! It just poses a problem when Jesstine needs to come up and the gate is closed for Emmitt's safety:


And as promised pictures of his two front teeth. The one of his right (your left) can't be seen as easily unless you can see underneath it.




I guess we will have to start watching how we talk to the kids. I caught Emmitt lecturing Jesstine the other day:




I am so proud of my two blessings!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment