Thursday, September 13, 2012

Standing On His Own Two Teeth...er...Feet

Well, we are having a full week here! So we went to the fair on Monday. Emmitt turned 11 months old on Tuesday. By Wednesday, the sinus infection that Jesstine and I went in to be treat for on Sunday had struck two more victims. First Emmitt and now Daddy. To top it all off I discovered that Emmitt could stand without holding on or without me holding him! Right now I have to trick him into it, but it is just a matter of time before he KNOWS he can do it! You know what comes next. To finish it all off now it appears that we have passed our little bug to Grandmom. AND today I discovered that Emmitt has another toot! The one directly above the first tooth! I kinda figured it may be on it's way in because the gums up there were swollen to the size of a grape last week and there was a little break in the skin on the bottom where the tooth finally made its appearance. So, here's to hoping we all get over the crud and we can all get sleep again soon!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment