Sunday, June 18, 2017

Garden Party and Movies!!

So Camp Aunt Lacie ended yesterday after my sister arrived! We had a fun week. Friday we picked up Girl Scout cookies (stiry for a different post), went swimming, and rested. Stephen and I had tickets to the forst MTW production of the summer, Throughly Modern Millie, so the kids went to my mom's. The nieces ended up stayingall night and Emmitt and Jesstine came home. Yesterday morning us girls and Mom went to the Ladie's Garden Party. Then later in the afternoon we (Mom, my family and my sister's family) went to see Cars 3. Cars is the movie that started Emmitt's love of race cars and specifically Nascar! My nephew is very similar and declared that he wanted to watch it with Emmitt when he went for the first time! It wasn't a bad movie! We plan to go again with our buddy from church too!  Here are a few pictures!

Three generations at the garden party.

Conrad and Emmitt at Cars 3.

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment