Friday, June 16, 2017

Memories

So on facebook, just about everyday a "See Your Memories" post shows up. So I thought it would be fun to periodically show some of those! It may help with some of the time that lapsed on the blog due to photo loading issues!

This was from three years ago when my little girl got her first pair of glasses. This may be what we have to do for Emmitt too. He is showing signs of the same thing, but the doctor is not ready to treat it yet.

This is from 5 years ago! LOL! He was so proud of his new bouncy swing!

And just for kicks and grins, I said that we had a children's museum when I was growing up that was a lot like the one I took the kids to in Topeka. Here is a throwback picture to when I was a little older than Jesstine!
I am still "friends" with these girls today! That is why facebook is so cool! We were the three musketeers in 4th grade. As a result, we were never allowed to be in the same grade school class again! In middle school there was never more than two of us that shared a class!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment