Tuesday, August 14, 2012

4th Birthday

Well, it was just a celebration with our little family! Just how it should be! It was a wonderful day! Here is a recap in pictures:

This is Jesstine's "Brave" cake! I bought the cake toppers online and asked a sister of a friend if she could make the cake for me. She is trying to raise money for medical expenses for the adoption of their special needs daughter from China. You can read more about all of that HERE.
She was SUPER proud of her cake! SO proud, that I came back to find finger prints in it! Daddy never got to see it as a whole and unblemished cake! I think it is safe to say that she was excited!

Chomping at the bit to open presents and waiting for Daddy to help clean up after dinner!

This is the look I get just about EVERY time I try to take a picture of this little guy! He is such a ham!

Her first present: The sleepy kittens book from the movie, Despicable Me. This is the one thing she specifically said she wanted time and time again!

This was HIGH on her birthday list. It went on sale the day I decided to finish purchasing her gifts! Mommy AND Jesstine were happy with that!

He got to tear some paper too...until he tried to eat it and then I had to take it away!

Brave dress and Brave story and songs cd. If you have kids these CD's are the BEST thing to have in the car! She listens to her songs and these stories and it is better than a DVD in my opinion.

Her favorite gift! She is almost so excited her she was about to cry! It looks like she is disappointed, but it was the exact opposite!



Her haul!

Enjoying her toys with her new Chipmunks movie!

Even the boys got into it! 

Needless to say, we are all pretty tired after a full day! Thank you God for my 4 year-old, Jesstine!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment