Saturday, August 11, 2012

Photo Link Test

Jesstine attended a birthday party for her best friend, Kylie today! It was at a local gymnastics gym. She had a blast! This also gives me an oportunity to try to post pictures from a different location in order to hopefully save the blog some space so that I can keep it going! I really want to keep a few people up to date and this is a good outlet for me as well! It will also be something nice to look back on when my children are older and I want to remember some of the funny things they have said or done over the years. For instance, the McDonald's we go to most often (and drive by quite often) has a giant inflatable Ronald McDonald on the top of it right now. We drove by on our way to Kylie's party (which was literally across the street) and Jesstine says, "Look! There's Old MacDonald on top of the building!" LOL!

So here goes the picture posting:

Looks pretty good to me! Don't think this will allow me to post pictures in the header, but this at least works for the posts themselves! I think there is a way that you can click on the picture too and find my whole album if you are saving pictures of any kind.

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment