Saturday, June 9, 2012

Backyard Pool Party

As promised, I have pictures from the kids playing in the baby pools in the back yard. Before I do that, I wanted to show you a few pictures to remind you that this is a summer time tradition that Jesstine and I are more than happy to introduce Emmitt to! They even had the same reaction their first time in the pool!

(The Last picture is obviously from this year. OH and the first picture was actually when Jesstine was 11 months old, in July of 2009.)

Now compare these two pictures:



And of course more from our little backyard pool party:




 Splashing because she saw Emmitt doing it!

 Yes, we had THREE pools! She wanted the bigger slide because the little one connected to the pool is getting to be too short for her.
This face says it all! I think he had fun!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment