Thursday, June 7, 2012

BIG Girl, BIG Slide!

Well, today was the last day of swim lessons (although I think I am going to put her in them one more time this summer). It went out with a bang and no, I don't mean someone else fell and hit his/her face on the tile! Jesstine has been eyeing the big blue slide at our local Y for quite sometime. She even got to see Daddy ride it once or twice. She REALLY likes the outdoor slides. I guess the indoor one seems more attainable. So, today after her last (for now) swim lesson, she got to ride the BIG blue water slide! Take a look:
The BIG blue slide. 

 At the tippy top. No turning back now!
 Halfway there!
She came up smiling!! She had a blast!

Overall, she did well in swim lessons. She is right where she should be for her age. She was in the "eel" group which is the highest for her age level (3-5) and has 4 things she needs to work on before moving up to the next level. We will be working on those in the next few weeks and I will see if I need  to put her in lessons one more time. It helps to have someone who is not Mommy or Daddy teaching her.

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment