Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day and SO Much More!!!

Sunday was Father's day and I think Daddy liked his gift. He especially liked his big girl helping him put the puzzle together!


The rest of this post is pictures to show what all we have been doing this week:

 "SUPER BABY!" (Bib is backwards)
 What do you get when you cross an ice tray of water, toothpicks, food coloring, white crayon and cardstock?
 A new way to paint!
 Write a secret message and.....
 paint!!!!

 Finished product.
 Emmitt got some new kicks in the mail.
 Sweet potato face!
 Sweet sibling bathtime!
 Where's Jesstine!
 Peek-a-boo!!!
FINALLY felt like Jesstine was old enough to be responsible with this, so I finally added it to her room!

Found a Johnny Jump Up (or whatever the Graco version is) at a garage sale. I think he likes it (see below)!!!




And stay tuned to see:
 What you can do with a bag of flour and most of a bottle of baby oil.

And I am trying to teach Jesstine to be more responsible in picking her toys up and putting things away (after this week when I asked her too and asked Daddy to supervise only to find out that she shoved it all in her closet in a big mess). I remember seeing this at playgroup and I am going to give it a try....stay tuned to see what exactly THIS is!

As Tigger says, TTFN (TahTah For Now),
The Hutchins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment